Moto 360 will Launch on Moto Maker at Same Time as the Moto X+1

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moto360.jpg

According to sources which spoke with PhoneArena, Motorola is planning to launch the Moto 360 at the same time as the Moto X+1 smartphone, later this summer. Furthermore, both devices will be on their Moto Maker customization site. It is still unknown at this time if/what customizations will be available for the Moto 360, other than which wrist band and color you can pick for the device.

Speaking of that, we know that the phone face will be offered in either black or steel, and that Motorola is planning to offer either a leather band, a rubber band or a metal band in a few color options (although the metal band could be delayed from the first launch). We will keep you apprised as we find out more info.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Makes sense this is a good way that Moto can set a base price for the 360 but allow people who want a more premium look to pay more. I truly hope they go all out with interchangeable bands and different color choices but I think in the end we will see a low end (rubber), mid end (leather), and high end (metal) choice options with very little color variations like grey and black for rubber, white and black for leather, and silver, gold, and white gold for metal.

rowdyguy124

Reaction score
Put me down for a black one with a black leather band. But that metal rendition looks sharp!!!! Wow! I'm definately sold! Will go great with my Droid Maxx. I just hope both don't want to talk to me when I say "Ok Google Now!"

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I haven't been able to find out whether or not the band on the Mo360 is a standard band.
Could you just buy any proper width band and put it on?

StrapCode has some NICE metal bands of all sizes.