Most Reliable Video Player

5.9Diesel

Reaction score
Hey guys I need some suggestions for a pretty cheap, and reliable video player that I can download on my phone to play all the main video formats out there so I can watch them on my X. Or would it be easier to download the 2.2 software if it is available with Flash. Help me out. Thanks

- Matt

D

dvdcatalyst

Hey guys I need some suggestions for a pretty cheap, and reliable video player that I can download on my phone to play all the main video formats out there so I can watch them on my X. Or would it be easier to download the 2.2 software if it is available with Flash. Help me out. Thanks

- Matt

RockPlayer and vPlayer Alpha can both play most video formats. RockPlayer is around $10 in the market, vPlayer Alpha works, but it crashed when I tried to resume.

OP
5.9Diesel

5.9Diesel

Reaction score

- Matt

RockPlayer and vPlayer Alpha can both play most video formats. RockPlayer is around $10 in the market, vPlayer Alpha works, but it crashed when I tried to resume.

I will research RockPlayer. If it really works and is dependable and doesn't crash like your said alpha does, $10 will be well worth it in my opinion. Thanks for the input.

D

dvdcatalyst

I did a quick run with RockPlayer yesterday, I was playing with HDMI on my X, but wasn't impressed. the MKV (480p) I tried was tearing and blocky, but I haven't tried any others yet. I'm sure for DIVX, it will work fine.

Spyder RT

Reaction score
I use mixzing. I was having audio delay problems with just about every other video player I tried.