More transparent glass widgets power bar genie widget and you tube

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ok all transparent glass you tube,news widget and power bar install through clockwork mount system and data as usual enjoy thanks to Vulcan1600 for the files and the inspiration.Added music themed widget in the zip,and also a seperate zip if you already installed everything else.

Last edited:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Squidly.

snap20110103_231012.png

Last edited:

Syko

Reaction score
Will this overwrite an already themed widget? For instance, using the Serenity theme & I don't want my power bar changed (it's already transparent & I like it the color it is) but I would like the transparent youtube widget.

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yes but if you don't want that changed but want the others delete settings.apk from the zip

mac424

Reaction score
Looks good squid! How about one for the music widget? I just installed the powerbar widget since I dont use the youtube or genie widget much.

Reaction score
Thank you both, Squidly is endlessly getting better. This is the sole reason I haven't even tried another rom, this one is crazy up to date and the updates never stop!

mac424

Reaction score
Looks great! Wish I had the skills to do this. My music widget looks like crap compared to the power bar haha.

aefcc70f-7fe5-fb03.jpg

Sent from my DROID2

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
That's for the powerbar if you are happy with news widget and youtube delete settings.apk from the zip and enjoy.

acefire01

Reaction score
Thanks for the info :) now can someone maybe make a 4x1 music widget like this? Pleaseeee:)