More Pics (and specs) of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha Hit the Web

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-alpha-leak-culeaks-5.jpg

Folks curious about the upcoming Galaxy Alpha that Samsung plans to throw against Apple's upcoming iPhone 6 should check out these newly leaked pics. Previously we shared some leaked pics of the white version of this device. These new leaks are the clearest views yet of the black version of the phone.

The most notable detail of this device is how incredibly thin it is. Even though its specs may not be monster compared to some of the other flagships in the field, it scores extra points on that alone. In one of the shots we even get to see it compared to an iPhone 5S where it is noticeably thinner.

Along with these new pics we have a new spec-list. It's the same intel we have seen before for details on the battery size. Here's a recap,
  • Camera: 12MP
  • Battery: 1850mAh
  • Screen: 4"7 720p
  • CPU: Exynos Octa Core A15
  • RAM: 2GB
  • Model: SM-G850S
Sound off with your perspective on this phone, and check out all of the pics in the thread below.

Source: @culeaks

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are all the new leaked pics of the black Galaxy Alpha:

samsung-galaxy-alpha-leak-culeaks-1.jpg

samsung-galaxy-alpha-leak-culeaks-2.jpg

samsung-galaxy-alpha-leak-culeaks-3.jpg

samsung-galaxy-alpha-leak-culeaks-4.jpg

samsung-galaxy-alpha-leak-culeaks-5.jpg

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Yeah specs, battery, ram etc seem a bit weak to me to be an iphone 6 killer. Sure it's an octa core processor, but still...

tap'n on my S5

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Yeah specs, battery, ram etc seem a bit weak to me to be an iphone 6 killer. Sure it's an octa core processor, but still...

tap'n on my S5

Yeah, I've been following the breaks on this and I've gotta be honest. This phone just doesn't make any sense.