More home pages

stephanierose

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm looking for an App that will give me more than five home pages.

I don't need any themes or anything. I just want more pages. Launcher Pro is horrible and buggy now and the dev disappeared.

It would be great to get an app that ONLY adds pages, but I'd take a full home app too as long as its good and doesn't have force close issues.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
S

stephanierose

Reaction score
Huh, I tried Go Launcher and couldn't figure out how to add more pages to my home screen.... Though I liked the app, I still need more pages on my home screen. :)

Reaction score
I run GO launcher EX, I had LP before and didn't like it. I don't know if there are limits to how many home screens you can have, but I had 9 and was able to go more, just to test it out. They are constantly updating it too.

Only after 1 update did I have issues and they had the fix update the next day

Good luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

Reaction score
Huh, I tried Go Launcher and couldn't figure out how to add more pages to my home screen.... Though I liked the app, I still need more pages on my home screen. :)

Pinch your fingers on a home screen to make smaller, then u will see + to add screens

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
With Zeam Launcher you can have up to 7 screens. The setting is in their "Preferences/Work Space" menu.

Good luck.

OP
S

stephanierose

Reaction score
Ah Ha! The pinch trick worked! Still, I so wish there was a light weight mod to only add home pages.

Until then, Go Launcher it is. :)

Thanks!

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Or you can also set preferences so hitting home twice (if not on homescreen already) will bring up the screen previews and there will be a transparent page shown with a + on it to add pages

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Yeah...golauncher seems to be the best option thus far for me too.

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible

REMilk

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm looking for an App that will give me more than five home pages.

Have you considered an alternative to more home screens?

I use the app "Folder Organizer" and place folders (with customizable icons) on my home screens. For example, I have folders for Travel (icon is a jet plane), ebook readers (icon is books), "My Grandson stuff (icon is his picture), Market/Shopping (icon is a shopping bag), etc. Apps can appear in multiple folders.

I use "Go Launcher EX" and "Folder Organizer" integrates perfectly with it. By using "Folder Organizer", I have access to virtually all apps via my home screen. I configured the screens on "Go Launcher EX" with 6 rows and 4 columns and I hide icon names. I use just 3 home screens for the following:
1. The "Home" screen
2. Widgets for "Touchdown Calendar" (corporate), "Go Widget Calendar (Google); "Astrid Tasks" (Google)
3. "Go Widget FaceBook" and "Go Widget Twitter"

When testing apps and widgets I just add the necessary home screens.

Just a thought of an alternative idea that might help you and others.

amerifax

Reaction score
Use only what you need.

Kind of tough on a program with so much power, features. No disrespect intended. Use only what you need, extra pages.

I use reviews when I purchase. I also like to point users in the right direction and Launcher-X Pro is just that. See my topic on Launcher-X Pro working along side of Folder Organizer. I understand you are looking for something basic. But some of use like features and for that this program is top of the heap.

amerifax

Reaction score
ReMilk

Interesting Name!

I also use Launcher-X Pro & Folder Organizer. Veru happy but...

Some how I lose a page menu, Launcher-X Pro. Where the menu used to be I get "Cleared Launch-X Widget". I can not find it any where. It seems I might have lose part of the program that controls the menus. That said let it not be said it the fault of the program. I have been known to be a bit hyper and at times create my own problems. I would not want people to think Launcher-X is problematic, it is not. But maybe a bit with me.

But I'm hoping someone might have a solution for my miner issue.

Bob