If i can't get more home pages..... How do name (label) folders?

Audiophobe

Reaction score
I still have not found an App that will allow me to have more home pages. Panda and Open Home confuse me with alot of stuff that i either don't want or I just plain don't understand.
I just want more home screens (1 for games, one for entertainment, ect.).
So I figured out that I can at least bunch apps into folders and call upon them in groups as i need them, not as convenient as extra pages but still get the job done.
I could not figure out how to name the folder if i want one for entertainment, sports and so on.
Any help?
Thanks

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you open the folder and long press the folder name title area, it will allow you to change the name of the folder.

OP
A

Audiophobe

Reaction score
Thanks!
That did it!
Any way to customize the folder icon?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Thanks!
That did it!
Any way to customize the folder icon?

Buy DxTop which is a Home Replacement app (it will give you 4 screens) and it will allow you to change the icons if you have an icon pack downloaded.

Or

Buying Better Cut will allow you to change the icon to any app but not a folder which I hope is coming soon in an update.

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
If you want custom folders there is an app called Apps Organizer. It will let you categorize your apps by type, i.e. sports, entertainment, tools, news, work, gps, etc… and then you can place custom folders with user selectable icons on your home screens. When clicked they will show the apps in the corresponding category…

iamsupreme

Reaction score
Agreed. Alps Organizer sounds like the exact solution you need. And it's free.

friedmal

Reaction score
How to put the folders on your home screen?

OK, so I can see how you organize things within the program but how do you now put those fodlers on your home screen(s)?

iamsupreme

Reaction score
Long click on background, Shortcuts, Apps Organizer. Then select the Label/category/folder you created within the app. It's pretty simple. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to give you further instructions if needed.

iamsupreme

Reaction score
You can even, within the app, long click the label(s) you create, edit, and then select a new icon to customize things a bit.