MobileNavigator USA - BAD review

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidDoctor

Reaction score
Navigon uses several ways to refer to this program, so here is a link to the latest review.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...on-gps-us-version-bad-review.html#post1543242

Please note: After installing the app, you have 15 mins from Marketplace to request a refund. The app REQUIRES an additional download of approx 1 hour on WiFi before you can try it. Your window for refund will expire.

Considering the application is substantially different than the advertisements and screenshots, we consider this to be FRAUDULENT activity with the intent of STEALING users' money and preventing a refund by circumventing the marketplace's intent of permitting a user 15 mins to try an app before the purchase is permanent.

BTW, "all sales are final" NEVER protects a vendor from selling a product that is defective or substantially different from its advertisement.

- DD

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Why the separate post?

OP
D

DroidDoctor

Reaction score
Why the separate post?

I wanted to keep this info in the original thread (the link), but with such a difference in the name of the software, I thought people wouldn't necessarily find it, since the name wouldn't be in the title.

Hence the new post as a redirect. I hope you allow it to remain.

I could have posted it the opposite way, but figured giving the info beside other posters' previous expectations would be a more honest and accurate way to present it.

I don't think it adds too much clutter and better serves the users this way. But that's my opinion ;)

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can add keywords to your existing thread. There's no need to crosspost or post duplicates (on any forum site).

Status
Not open for further replies.