MMS Pictures

jlank

Reaction score
The answer is probably obvious but I can't seem to figure it out! How the heck do I save pictures sent to me in a mms??

Thanks

jcochran1977

Reaction score
APP for MMS

There's an app for that :)

seriously though, there is an app called Save MMS in the Market... It's great adds a folder to your SD Card and you can use that to save the pics from.

Hope this helps.

OP
jlank

jlank

Reaction score
Thanks that's just what I needed. I wonder why you can't do it without an app

cktb2793

Reaction score
uummmmmm....... you can...... you just push on the pic....in about 2 seconds a menu pops up and you can save it

hashd

Reaction score
1st post here and loving my Droid but gotta ask how do you save pictures in MMS messages? I have a whole thread of chat with a few pictures but all I seem to be able to do is add the picture as a contact item or wallpaper. How can I save these?

Jason

Reaction score
1st post here and loving my Droid but gotta ask how do you save pictures in MMS messages? I have a whole thread of chat with a few pictures but all I seem to be able to do is add the picture as a contact item or wallpaper. How can I save these?

You press and hold on the picture for 2 or 3 seconds and it will give you the option to save to your SD card

stros34

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I was one of the morons that could'nt figure out that you just needed to hold down on the pic to have options such as saving, forwarding etc.

Caprice0083

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I was one of the morons that could'nt figure out that you just needed to hold down on the pic to have options such as saving, forwarding etc.

I'm right there with you, had the phone for a week now and just figured it out 10 minutes before reading this thread. Works is dolpin browser too!

dshoffman77

Reaction score
I just helped a buddy out with this as well. If you are connected to a computer via your USB port though, it will not save to your SD card. Just additional information...