MM dock in stock on verizon website!!

dmscpu

Reaction score
Yep

17:20 CST They still have them in stock and the acc20 works!
Ohh don't bother, I tried other acc combo's and only 20 worked, didn't try lower.

Still looking for that Outlook Sync plug in.............

Mike

kcook323

Reaction score
Thanks! Placed my order too! They were out of stock when I ordered my phone Sunday. My Droid is scheduled to deliver tomorrow. Too stinkin' excited!!!!

ned4spd8874

Reaction score
I was just going to post this! I just talked to Verizon on the phone and they said they got them back in stock today. Got mine ordered as well as the windshield mount.

Oh, and they gave me 25% off of each of them! I think because I got them both at the same time.

k-bueno

Reaction score
ordered...still feel I got took. $25? what's the actual cost ...$12

k-bueno

Reaction score
Guess I should of found this out first....how long is the cable?

Aaron636r

Reaction score
Cable is too short in my opinion. Luckily my local discount had a 3ft cable for $1.99. Easy cheap fix. I received my dock today...LOVE IT. Ordered one more for my office.

freshtodeath213

Reaction score
I'm going to wait a few more weeks to get it. I want both, but I feel like I've spent a ton of money this month already. Already got my first Verizon bill and I was like "waaahhhh"?

xistencz

Reaction score
heres a tip,
if you're gonna order it through verizonwireless then you might wanna try these promo codes: freeovernt (free overnight shipping) and chr15 (15% off all cellphones chargers). and i'm pretty sure you can combine these promo codes so goodluck!

OP
mr.deux

mr.deux

Reaction score
shipping was already free for overnight (i got mine in less then 24 hours from ordering) and code acc20 gives you 20% off