*Deal Alert! Plantronics 925 from VzW - $39!!*

viperboy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, thought I would share that if you go onto verizonwireless.com you can get the Plantronics 925 for $39! When it asks for the promo code, type "acc20" to get 20% off. Here is the direct link...

Enter your location

Plus, overnight shipping! Can't beat that deal! Enjoy! :D

techguru

Reaction score
My price is 49.97..

Did you enter the promo code the OP provided? You need to do that after adding it to your shopping cart.

Even at 49.97 it is a great price for that headset. I paid $90 for mine.

Alan

OP
V

viperboy

Reaction score
Try 05401 for the zip when it asks for your location. There are different warehouses all over the country and some warehouses aren't getting more, so it says out of stock. If you already have your location set, click on it at the top right of the page and type in 05401 and try ordering it again. It should show in stock, but I am not sure if it will let you send it out to Arizona or wherever you live :D but it's worth a shot! Please let me know if that works!

kpj313

Reaction score
I ordered it right on Verizon, nothing about zip codes or anything. Came out to $37.48 with tax and free over night shipping. I was poking around some more a few hours later and added the car mount and tried the code and it worked as well, so thats just $25.43 taxes and over night!:)

lofmarks

Reaction score
well wait a minute..... seems the online is having a problem taking the order or they are down.

What I was looking at was:

Enter your location

Is this the same as everyone else??

With this mount, does it somehow go in NAV mode automatically?

Thanks!
Scott

OP
V

viperboy

Reaction score
23.99 after the product code! Thanks!

What was the price before discount?? Mine was 49.97 before the 20% off. Atleast you got an even better deal!

well wait a minute..... seems the online is having a problem taking the order or they are down.

What I was looking at was:

Enter your location

Is this the same as everyone else??

With this mount, does it somehow go in NAV mode automatically?

Thanks!
Scott

Correct, that is the dock everyone is getting. It automatically brings up the "Car Home" app. It works off of magnets just like the multimedia mount.