Miui update today?

ksalce

Reaction score
Is there gonna be an update released today for miui? So far every Friday an update has been released but I haven't seen anything about an update on the miui.us website. I thought today was the day that the gb kernel was going to be intergrated into the rom. Does anyone have information on this? Thanks.

on the miui shiz

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It'll probably be later today or tomorrow. But, you have to understand that developers have lives, too.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

beanstown

Reaction score
donno about miui today but we will be getting a ss..rom today the first one its finished hes just finalizing install instructions..

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Framework has to take the MIUI update releases and massage them for the DX and D2...DX first. And as noted, he has a life outside of Android. :)

So maybe tonight or tomorrow.

I don't expect the GB kernel this week, as there are some important changes going to improve how 2nd-init ROMs work that are going on, but I haven't seen anything specific.

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
Hurry up already Framework... lol. I kid. Take ur time get it right. Thank you for your hard work.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score
It'll probably be later today or tomorrow. But, you have to understand that developers have lives, too.

I am well aware that they have lives thanks. I was just asking if anyone has heard anything about it. I'm not inpatient at all and appreciate all the hard work being put into this rom. I know I'm not the only one excited about 2nd-init being intergrated into the gb kernel.

on the miui shiz

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am well aware that they have lives thanks. I was just asking if anyone has heard anything about it. I'm not inpatient at all and appreciate all the hard work being put into this rom. I know I'm not the only one excited about 2nd-init being intergrated into the gb kernel.

on the miui shiz

I apologize for sounding condescending. That wasn't my intention.

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score
I apologize for sounding condescending. That wasn't my intention.

I actually just re-read what you said and I agree that you weren't trying to sound condescending so I'm sorry I responded like that. I must have read it the wrong way the first time I read it.

on the miui shiz

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually just re-read what you said and I agree that you weren't trying to sound condescending so I'm sorry I responded like that. I must have read it the wrong way the first time I read it.

on the miui shiz

Have to say, the maturity evidenced while you guys worked out your misunderstanding is unfortunately rare but greatly appreciated.

The DX version is complete and released, so the D2 shouldn't be too far behind. In previous weeks Framework has worked his magic on both versions the same night, so that is a possibility...

Now, let's get back to insulting each other intentionally! :D