Miui 2.2.10 ICS Droid 2 from BeansTown106

John Gi

Reaction score
yeah i start the program, nd then connect my phone , in charge only mode, nd the when it does step one, (rebooting my phone) it never reboots because it stays on d.37 screen

so i disconnect nd do a battery plug... nd then it just boots normallly

OP
Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
you might need to sbf your phone again and than root, remember to check USB debugging

Motorola Droid 2: CyanogenMod 9

Droid 51

Reaction score
I can't get the keyboard to go into landscape for some reason can anyone help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Is the orientation on?
Remember, it won't go in landscape if ur on the homescreen

Motorola Droid 2: CyanogenMod 9

Droid 51

Reaction score
Not sure where to find it

Droid 51

Reaction score
I am actually on a Droid2 right now and this is my first time using this rom on a D2 I had it on my DX with no problems

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Do you mean when you have the keyboard shut? Mine stays fixed until you open the keyboard then goes to landscape if Auto-rotate screen is off. . If you go to menu / settings / Personal / Display, make sure Auto-rotate screen is turned on. Then the screen will landscape whether the keyboard is out or not. This is how I have mine set.

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you either have a system process that shouldn't be there or that you just have an app that is having issues. Did you install the D2G versions of the Roms? If so I'd recommend that you check the D2G threads on RootzWiki because I've seen fixes for the GSM issues.

KillerSandilla

Reaction score
****, thats work only con cyanogenmod 9 not on MIUI, :s thats is not an app, aparently is for the gsm and global mode, the way to fix it on CM is activating the ariplane mode , then go to notification drawer and activate the tougle band or something like that, then keep pressing it and change the band to gsm/wcdma, but in MIUI dont know how i have to do that cuz, miui dont have notification drawer :S