Miui 2.2.10 ICS Droid 2 from BeansTown106

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
I didn't see beanstown posting the 2.2.10 so there u go people!

[quote name='BeansTown106' timestamp='1328348416' post='448068']Mod Type:: ROMDifficulty:: Very EasyMod Base:: MIUIMod Status:: WeeklyApply In:: Alt. RecoveryCarrier:: Unlocked GSMOptional:: Custom SettingsRequires Root:: YesOptional:: Smali EditsAndroid Version:: 4.0.3 (ICS)Source:: [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Galnet MIUI ICS For D2:[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]2.2.10:[/font]
-Added Back Jakebites v19
-fixed touchscreen
-removed compass as it doesnt work download one from market if u need compass hopefully the miui compass will be fixed soon
-current scripts are Modcentral, sysrw, sysro
-interactivex on boot
-bootmenu overclocking/governors still work
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]2.2.5:[/font]
-Fixed EGL
-Added Newest Miui Control Panel
-added 8 point multitouch
-Lil more cleaning
-removed powerboost as it caused need to sbf
-Includes All Fixes From Previous Versions

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]2.2.4 B2:[/font]
-Fixed Infastructure Mode on wifi tether
-Lil more cleaning
- just wipe cache and davlik if on miui 2.2.4 B1
-Includes All Fixes From Previous Versions

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]2.2.4 B1:[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]This Build is Cleaned up and fixed the Bootmenu All computer and governor options now work and stick.[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]also fixed the scripts not being there and added scripts for sysro sysrw[/font].

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]-5 way reboot menu ( boot to CWM Recovery or Bootmenu )[/font]
-Updated Bootmenu All Options to set Governor, Cpu Frequencies, and Voltage Work
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]-Bootmenu updates include
* OC/UV
* Governors
* Fully functional CWM from bootmenu
* Volume Controls (change tracks with the volume buttons when screen is off)
* Power Button Reboot mods
* Reboot to CWM
* Reboot to Bootmenu
* Fixed the init.mapphone_cdma.rc file to be compatible with PB, V6, etc
* cat.jpg made compatible with new bootmenu and cwm[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]-Phone charges while off instead of auto turning on
-took out jakebites
-Added Volume+ instead of Dsp Manager
-Added 1% Batt Increments
-Radio/Data fix
-Fixed Charge light
-Added older Miui Control Panel So u can set Battery to see Percentages!

****Thanks to Kring789 from cm7gb for 1% and Charge light and Wizardof0s the radio fix and Bootmenu Updates****[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]in terminal:
type su before script
modcentral for jakebites v19[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]SysRW for system read and write access[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]SysRO for system read only access[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Bugs:
-Haptic feedback is light[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]to turn on on viirtual keyboard feedback goto input, android keyboard setting and enable vibrate on keypress
-keyboard lights are off.. Fix= goto settings/display/use custom levels/edit levels and set to 255(do this on 1st boot)[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]-reboot to bootmenu is being buggy on d2 its being looked into right now it reboots and u have to hit vol down on blue light and its supposed to auto go into bootmenu, reboot to cwm is fine..

Downloads:[/font]
New
Miui 2.2.10:
http://hotfile.com/d...s2210a.zip.html
https://rapidshare.c...iuiics2210a.zip
Old
Miui 2.2.5:
http://hotfile.com/d...cs225a.zip.html
https://rapidshare.c...miuiics225a.zip
Miui 2.2.4 Build 2:
https://rapidshare.c...iuiics224B2.zip
Miui 2.2.4 Build 1:
https://rapidshare.c...2miuiics224.zip

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Install:
1-wipe data,cache,davlick
2-install[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]you can overwrite build 1 of 2.2.4 with just wiping cache and davlik (if its buggy install normally but its working fine for me)

credits:
ace, dxc, cyanogen, wizard0f0s, miui.us, miui scotland, everybody in the custom rom scene thats contributed anything[/font][/quote]

Last edited:

nhra1ss

Reaction score
I am surprised he didn't add the link. I have been following the thread on rootzwiki after going from the Stable rom and now running 2.2.10. Glad you posted it, I had thought of doing it for those wanting something different. Very slick rom, love it :biggrin:

John Gi

Reaction score
hi quick question , if anyone can help me, i want to throw this rom on, i have an older build,

i recall reading that if you hold down the volume it will change the song, which is great but my volume rocker is all messed up,
so i would like to know if i can disable that?

OP
Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
hi quick question , if anyone can help me, i want to throw this rom on, i have an older build,

i recall reading that if you hold down the volume it will change the song, which is great but my volume rocker is all messed up,
so i would like to know if i can disable that?

I believe you cannot disable, it only changes songs when screen is turned off, how's ur volume rocker messed up? What does it do?

You can probably disable it in the volume+ app

Volume+ is just an equalizer, a great one too

Motorola Droid 2: CyanogenMod 9

John Gi

Reaction score
welll the problem i have is i dropped my droid 2 , nd it fell on the volume rocker , it caused the top part of volume rocker to stay stuck presssed down, so sometimes in my pocket, *while lisetening to music* it turns off, nd it gets annoying tryin to no touch in while in your pants,

so i know if will cause it to change songs, i will go crazy

lol

i am still under warentee , so i plan to get another LNCD, but i hope they bump me up to a droid 3:D:biggrin:

I believe you cannot disable, it only changes songs when screen is turned off, how's ur volume rocker messed up? What does it do?

Volume+ is just an equalizer, a great one too

OP
Hmong_Xiong

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
welll the problem i have is i dropped my droid 2 , nd it fell on the volume rocker , it caused the top part of volume rocker to stay stuck presssed down, so sometimes in my pocket, *while lisetening to music* it turns off, nd it gets annoying tryin to no touch in while in your pants,

so i know if will cause it to change songs, i will go crazy

lol

i am still under warentee , so i plan to get another LNCD, but i hope they bump me up to a droid 3:D:biggrin:

I'm sorry, don't know how to turn that off, I know its a CM thing but its not in the settings

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was pretty sure Galnet used Volume+ to enable this feature, but I must have remembered incorrectly cause I'm not seeing a toggle to disable it anywhere.

John Gi

Reaction score
it is fine , im getting a replacement in tmrw, i just need to sbf this phone

nd then decide if i want to run cm9 or galnet

Rudemasterflash

Reaction score
Sorry for the noob questions. I'm very new to the rooting world. I'm currently using this Rom 2.2.4 on Droid X. Does it matter this is Droid 2 Forum? Can I flash 2.2.10 over 2.2.4 by just installing on sd card and doing this wipe data,cache,dalvick? TIA!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes, just make sure you get the DX version. It should be over in the DX section and it's also on rootzwiki.

Rudemasterflash

Reaction score
Yes, just make sure you get the DX version. It should be over in the DX section and it's also on rootzwiki.

Thanks for the reply! I saw that, however I don't think BeansTown 106 has posted a link for the download. Unless I'm looking at some other thread. Thanks!

John Gi

Reaction score
hey everytime i reboot my droid 2, it goes to a screen that says bootloader 2.37

nd batter ok

ok to program
transfer mode :usb

i am using droid lifes one click root, method nd it doesnt do anything from here?

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you just letting the program run? It shouldn't be going into bootloader if you just hook the phone to usb and hit root my phone.