missing contact widget

Chronic24

Reaction score
sorry if this is a dumb question, I just got the phone and learning it slowly. There use to be a nice contact widget i guess on the screen when u scrolled it to the right, u could put like 4 contacts on there and it was nice and neat I rooted my phone and everything went blank but I cant find the app/widget to put it back on the main screen, i thought maybe it was Contact quick Tasks widget but thats not it, its 2 big. the one im looking for was small

pool_shark

Reaction score
sorry if this is a dumb question, I just got the phone and learning it slowly. There use to be a nice contact widget i guess on the screen when u scrolled it to the right, u could put like 4 contacts on there and it was nice and neat I rooted my phone and everything went blank but I cant find the app/widget to put it back on the main screen, i thought maybe it was Contact quick Tasks widget but thats not it, its 2 big. the one im looking for was small

I think that's the right one. Can you press and hold the widget to resize it?

OP
C

Chronic24

Reaction score

I think that's the right one. Can you press and hold the widget to resize it?

yes but its not doing like it use to.. it has the picture of the contact and when i rezise it makes the picture bigger, the one that was on it when i first booted up phone was like 4 boxes and it said add kinda like this one but there wasnt a giant face in the background

OP
C

Chronic24

Reaction score
and actually no, it wont let me resize it, it says i have to pay for it, auto launcher pro

OP
C

Chronic24

Reaction score
i would like to make all the home screens go back to factory defaults really..

OP
C

Chronic24

Reaction score
ok uninstalled auto launcher and it came back, guess i cant have both