missed call reminder

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I would like to have the led blink when I get an email or a missed call.

I installed missed call reminder but it is Not working on my Maxx.

Does the app not work with Kit Kat or have I screwed up something.

Is there a better so using the Led ?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
We don't have any LED on the maxx.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
We have active notifications instead.

OP
Abby Normal

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Yeah I know, but it was nice having the led blink different colors to let me know what was happening with my phone. Especially when the phone was on a table . just a glance was nice. I know I can reach out and jostle to see the notification, just have to get used to a new habit I guess.

ppittman4

Reaction score
Yeah I know, but it was nice having the led blink different colors to let me know what was happening with my phone. Especially when the phone was on a table . just a glance was nice. I know I can reach out and jostle to see the notification, just have to get used to a new habit I guess.

Missed Call Deluxe works and is great. A must have...

OP
Abby Normal

Abby Normal

Reaction score
For anyone who missed the led notification try Noled

Really works great with lots of control over colors, and what it works with.

So nice to just look at my phone and know if I have mail. Text etc

Last edited:
Reactions: cr6

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I'm with Abby on this one.
NoLED is a great option and one I've used for the past 4+ years. (although I haven't installed it on my S5 yet) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.led.notify what's great about it is, you can set it up to flash an icon on your screen, either until you've checked the missed notification, or for a set period of time. For example, If you received an email, it would flash your gmail envelope, or text message icon, missed call, voicemail etc. (There are dozens of different icon packs you can choose from to customize this)
I actually preferred this notification method over my S3's built in LED because I knew exactly what I missed, as opposed to trying to remember which color LED light corresponded with which missed notification. Not that this was a major problem, just personal preference. My favorite feature was the text msg & missed call notifications. If your contacts have pictures associated with them, then a tiny icon with their picture would flash on the screen so you would know exactly who the missed call or text was from. Another great option is the sleep setting, so it's not flashing notifications in the middle of the night.
...just something to consider.

tap'n on my S5