Missed Call for the Motorola Droid

OP
M

missed_call

Reaction score
Hmm ok. If you can handle to get a light red it would be awesome. Otherwise I have to live at the moment with the colors available.

ryanm

Reaction score
IDK if it's supposed to work this way but for R 1-255 there is minial change if G/B set to 0,or respectively B or G for that matter. And I can't get white, so I think those two things (at least from my ignorant perspective) won't allow for alight red that is distinguishable from any pink.
Pink 255-155-155
Purp 80-10-150
Lt Red 255-0-0
Red 1-0-0

at least thats on my phone.

OP
M

missed_call

Reaction score
Ok thank you for testing that one. I will integrate the colors later on.

I have updated now the bluetooth detection mechanism. It would be awesome if someone would test that for me:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/287197/MissedCall_0.9.0_BETA_ANDROID2-0.apk

I have no Droid so I can not test it on the device. With the emulator it is not possible to test bluetooth events.

I'm looking forward reading your answers.

OP
M

missed_call

Reaction score
Ok thank you. So you do not get anything when the device is connected? (e.g. a bluetooth headset)

ryanm

Reaction score
Nice work its working. I didnt see any notfications for BT- Is there a specific placeto turn BT notifications off?

OP
M

missed_call

Reaction score
By default there are no notifications for BT except the BT icon in the status bar. When you use my BT service you can customize the BT behaviour.

ryanm

Reaction score
Right, I turned yours on but did not get a visual notification though.

OP
M

missed_call

Reaction score
Mmh to be honest I do not really understand what you are saying. One post ago you told me
Nice work its working.
. So I thought the BT service is working for you. Could you specify what is working and what is not working. Thank you very much. :)

ryanm

Reaction score
Sorry, need to go to bed. The BT settings are working. I was running down the list making sure all options were checked and going off, being tired i read 'Enable Notification' after coming back from another app and thought there was suposused to be a 4th notification -a visual message. So please forget my last post.

It is working nice job! and good night.

OP
M

missed_call

Reaction score
Does someone of you have the problem of a disabled ringtone when a call comes in?

jbracking

Reaction score
great application

I just installed this and did a few test with sms. Good job! on the blackberry I had there was an application where I could also do a custom sound and led notification for email. any chance of getting that?