Missed Call App

m34ever

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a Razr from the incredible, I always had the missed call app on my incredible and it worked great. I installed it on the Razr and it does not work for me. Anyone find a app that works on the Razr to notify you of missed calls and texts? Thanks.

Abby Normal

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a Razr from the incredible, I always had the missed call app on my incredible and it worked great. I installed it on the Razr and it does not work for me. Anyone find a app that works on the Razr to notify you of missed calls and texts? Thanks.
I installed the missed call reminder on my Razr and it seems to working fine for me.. Keep in mind I just got my Razr Tuesday so not a lot of time to gauge but so far so good.

vonfink13

Reaction score
google voice will let you know about a missed call..and transcribe your messages for you too....its pretty amazing..

OP
M

m34ever

Reaction score
I installed the missed call reminder on my Razr and it seems to working fine for me.. Keep in mind I just got my Razr Tuesday so not a lot of time to gauge but so far so good.

Hmmm, thats strange...maybe I will try reinstalling it.

I also use google voice, I love the transcribe feature :)

eric.scheman

Reaction score

Light flow is great. I used to use missed call on my OG Droid but switched to light flow and haven't gone back since

tc1

Reaction score
Same issue...used Missed call for a long time but I think it was abandoned.

Would work good for the most part aside from force closing issues when cleared, but seems like it became increasingly unreliable.

Light Flow looks good, I almost wish that there were fewer options though.

What does the Pro version offer?

Morydees

Reaction score
Anyone know if Light Flow works with other messaging apps? I use the popular Handcent SMS app and Missed Call App wouldn't remind because it seems to only listen to the factory messaging app...

tc1

Reaction score
Light flow is not bad except I get no status bar notification.

And no leds either, but I might be confusing that part with easy reminder.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums