Missed Call Alert

mab1293

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago my missed call Notification just went away. the only way I can tell if I have a missed call is to go into the call log. I was told it was a software update that caused problem BUT my daughter has same phone and same software version and she has the alert. Also someone I work with has same and gets the alerts. After 2 hours of trying everything including a hard reboot, Verizon gave me another phone. Same thing happens. Anyone else having this problem.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Weird - there are apps for missed calls but you shouldn't be just losing the notification unless some app is supplanting the factory notification with something else.

jbdow

Reaction score
Is the phone completely stock with no apps added by you?
That's the only thing i could think of, other than a settings issue,
is some type of conflict..

r, john

pattyk999

Reaction score
Notification Bar problems

That's my problem too!! I used to get an icon in the notification bar with a little red number for number of missed calls. Now I get nothing. I only find out about a missed call when I happen to look at my call log. I've had this original droid from the day it was introduced and it worked fine until a few weeks ago. My phone is not hacked either. So many problems lately. I have this love/hate relationship with my phone!