Minor CM7 Issues

biknut1

Reaction score
Currently running GB 4.5.606 and CM7GB 08/30 build. Been downloading some themes to use with the CM7 Them Chooser. Sometimes, with some themes, when I try to open the App Drawer the first time to see the apps after the theme is applied, I get the Home Button but the screen is completely black. Just took 3 reboots to get the apps to show up.

Also, since installing GB and CM7, when I hit the power button and the menu pops up to power off, reboot, screen shot, etc.- when I select reboot I no longer get the options of recovery or bootstrap. Maybe since I selected reboot the first few times? I would like to go into bootstrap to wipe battery stats as my Battery Left is doing some crazy stuff- need to wipe and start over.

Thanks for any info!

ElectroGeek

Reaction score
First install rom manager and flash cwm recovery - droidx(2nd init). Then enter cwm recovery from there.

As always, before doing anything else, BACKUP...

Try reflashing the rom over the top of what you have now. It will restore all the rom firmware to the original (incase of corrupted code, missing pieces, etc). You don't have to factory reset. I would suggest wipe cache, dalvik, bat stats, etc. Don't clear data. All your apps and data should remain intact.

Droid2 Global CM4D2G-GB-20111204a
CM7 RevNumbers Kang