Military time on Lockscreen

NickEprice

Reaction score
For some reason in 1.3.18 the new lockscreen can't do regular time only military time i don't really like this as I am not accustomed to military time anyone know how to change this?

Reaction score
Its a bug that i thought was going to be fixed in 3.25 but its still military time, im sure it will get fixed. for easy time thought just take the last number in the hour and minus 2 and you have your time.....so if it says 18:06 you take 8 minus 2 so your time is 6:06

jengas kahn

Reaction score
Its a bug that i thought was going to be fixed in 3.25 but its still military time, im sure it will get fixed. for easy time thought just take the last number in the hour and minus 2 and you have your time.....so if it says 18:06 you take 8 minus 2 so your time is 6:06

yeah, like when it's 23:15! or 20:57! bwahaha. :)

admittedly, i've been having to use military time at my job for the past year and, while i get it (subtract 12), it seems like every single time it still takes me a second to figure it out. i would've thought it'd be easier by now.

Axium

Reaction score

yeah, like when it's 23:15! or 20:57! bwahaha. :)

admittedly, i've been having to use military time at my job for the past year and, while i get it (subtract 12), it seems like every single time it still takes me a second to figure it out. i would've thought it'd be easier by now.

lol, i was feeling kinda dumb googling a trick to telling military time, but from all the results i got it didnt make me feel too bad.