Milestone X MB809

moestepp

Reaction score
So does anyone know how to root the Milestone X?
System 3.1.39.MB809.ACG.enUS
Android Version 2.2.1
Baseband BP_C_02.06.00R

I have the carrier.sbf file to restore to firmware if need be? I'm trying to get Gingerbread on my Milestone X?

OP
M

moestepp

Reaction score
Here is the name of the Firmware for my Milestone X
SHADO_X6_3.1.39_SHADOW_BP_C_02.06.00R_AP_BP_Flex_1E_signed_secure_dist_1ff_P3_USERBLD.sbf

Slie

Reaction score
ACS or GCI

Hey what carrier are you on will you pm me that file and tell me how you got it? Do you know if this file will set our phones back to the proper carrier data? Like ip address and stuff?

drkcobra

Reaction score
Here is the name of the Firmware for my Milestone X
SHADO_X6_3.1.39_SHADOW_BP_C_02.06.00R_AP_BP_Flex_1E_signed_secure_dist_1ff_P3_USERBLD.sbf

I wouldn't expect a lot of help here. Many of these folks are so close minded that when I announced all 3 versions of this firmware the day after it was released I was accused of BSing them even after someone else posted a pic. They were then accused of photoshopping it and the mods supported the attackers. Pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if they still think it doesn't exist! There is a one click unroot that works, but I am sorry I can't emember where I saw it right off. When I do I will PM you.

mikeew83

Reaction score
i could really use some help

I am stuck at boot logo on alltel mb809 really need the sbf to flash to stock.

drkcobra

Reaction score
paid solutions meaning i have to pay in order to get some kind of help/?

I was merely stating a fact (at least at this point in time).
Do whatever you want in regards to your semi-brick, and I do hope you find the sbf to fix it.

JDinAK

Reaction score
So does anyone know how to root the Milestone X?
System 3.1.39.MB809.ACG.enUS
Android Version 2.2.1
Baseband BP_C_02.06.00R

I have the carrier.sbf file to restore to firmware if need be? I'm trying to get Gingerbread on my Milestone X?

I would love to get this sbf as well. I sent you a PM. Ive been looking for one to fix my phone for a couple days now as I live outside the state I got the phone and have no easy way of taking it in to have them reflash it for me after a rom experiment gone bad.

Also superoneclick v 1.9.1 rooted my milestone for me perfectly. I can email it to you if you're unable to find it but im sure a quick google search will locate it easy enough.

Last edited: