Milestone Bricked Please Help

rock545

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new comer in android World and here this is also my first post. i got Moto Milestone xt720 with froyo 2.2 and yesterday i upgrade ti to CM7. it restarted after updating but unfortunately the phone has bricked now and it is showing just M logo. i can't go to the recovery menu as my VOlUME buttons are not working. Now battery has also down.

guys,
is there any solution to recover my phone or is there any method to get reset factory settings through SD card bcz i can't go to RM. please help me. I'm very depressed. :( :( :( help me plzzzzzzz

OP
R

rock545

Reaction score
i have searched in the forums and read that i can reboot my phone through ADB recovery
but

1: my phone is not charging and it shows ? mark (the small light shows at the upper right side of the phone when connect to charge)
2: my PC not detecting the phone
3: i don't know completely how to use ADB

:( :(
need ur help .plzzzzzzzzz

OP
R

rock545

Reaction score
thanks dear

it is very useful link...
but the problem is that PC not detecting Phone and ADB also not recoganizing my device + battery shows question mark option.

is there a fault in battery or ??

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
The problem between the PC & phone may be because the phone hasn't been set to usb debugging mode.

The ? mark over the battery is from the phone not recognizing the battery. I could be a dirty/bad connection or bad battery.

Tapped from a Nexus

OP
R

rock545

Reaction score
i think i have installed a wrong rom that's why my phone is not working...
unfortunately ADB not detecting my phone too..

what should i do now ..

someone can give me the relevant answer plz :(

OP
R

rock545

Reaction score
anyone can give me suggestion plz .. phone is not opening without connecting charger and when it connect, it just shows Moto logo