Milestone arrived! Hands on!

texasPI

Reaction score
How about Trading my hard work as a Mod for your DROID alert? ^^

lol...well it seems someone else took care of you. Unfortunately I don't have the first clue as to how to move the sound file of the phone...:icon_eek:

But I do appreciate all your hard work. Especially the toolbar!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome aboard Tigger : ) it was a long grueling wait but you made it...

It's funny when I read your post's I can't hear an accent. Your videos it's very obvious though......lol

Good stuff bro...thanks for the vids. Now all you need is a start-up sound MILEEEESTOOONE....nah not the same : )

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Welcome aboard Tigger : ) it was a long grueling wait but you made it...

It's funny when I read your post's I can't hear an accent. Your videos it's very obvious though......lol

Good stuff bro...thanks for the vids. Now all you need is a start-up sound MILEEEESTOOONE....nah not the same : )

YOU made my day!
I lold hard.

you hear no accent in my posts? i even got bashed by some for using all the slang :)

What accent do you hear in the video?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
your accent isn't too deep, you speak english pretty well...

maybe i'm used to it from my long-forgotten MMORPG days

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Nice work on the videos Tigger !! Accent, Well, I am pleading the 5th on that one :p

Nice to see you got all the good stuff too, a real manual, headset, a better box than the Droid comes in. No worrying about the phone falling to the floor because you held the box the wrong way.

I guess we will see you in about a week, after you are done playing with your new MileStone !!!

Enjoy !!!

OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Nice work on the videos Tigger !! Accent, Well, I am pleading the 5th on that one :p

Nice to see you got all the good stuff too, a real manual, headset, a better box than the Droid comes in. No worrying about the phone falling to the floor because you held the box the wrong way.

I guess we will see you in about a week, after you are done playing with your new MileStone !!!

Enjoy !!!

Gnarf...it fell already 2 times -.- But i have an insurance for that, comes cheap with the german provider ;)

So guys, what do you want to see for the next videos??

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Enjoy !!!

Gnarf...it fell already 2 times -.- But i have an insurance for that, comes cheap with the german provider ;)

So guys, what do you want to see for the next videos??

multitouch/pinch-zoom... then whatever else you like

rioja

Reaction score
I must be nuts but I'm willing to trade-up my Hero for one of these if it comes to Canada running HSPA speeds.

It's too irresistible!

EsiEmi

Reaction score
Okay, next clip will include:

- Multitouch
- A headset beeing announced to be won on DROIDFORUMS
- physical keyboard

What else?

could you please show us the motonav navigation, and more importantly how well GPS locks - how fast and how many satellites?

also how good is reception/signal on 2g and 3g?

thanks in advance.

Last edited: