Mileage App - Please Help!

Bappelman

Reaction score
I have just switched from an iPhone to the Droid X. I love the new phone!

I am looking for an app that will allow me to track my mileage for business driving. I do not want to enter the odometer reading, I just want to be able to manually enter the starting point, the ending point and the number of miles driven.

I had an app just like this on the iPhone, but every mileage app I find for the Droid makes me either use the odometer readings or the GPS.

Anyone know of an app like the one I am describing?

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I don't see anything in the market that doesn't use the odometer readings.....but can't you just use the GPS Navigation. It tells me the distance when I've completed a trip. You would have to enter your start point and the end destination.

Perhaps someone else can be of more assistance.

Look at this app in Market,... MileageLog .... by NetIn.com for $1.99

Last edited:

jthous0

Reaction score
Easy way to keep track of mileage.

Try My Mileage My Mileage for Android | AppBrain.com. It is a free app and all you have to do is plug in the phone. Once the phone is plugged in, it keeps track of mileage in the background. When you have a business expense, just snap a picture of the receipt and record the total. When you are ready for tax time or to report your expenses, just email the information. My Mileage creates a spreadsheet and bundles any pictures up in a nice email.