App: Mileage

Camdog916

Reaction score
I have this app called Mileage that tracks the mileage between gas fill ups. Well my question is I am getting a replacement Moto Droid on Wednesday and want to know how to export the file onto my new Droid?

Thanks!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
any files or folders on the sd card named something that relates to the app? if so thats what you need to copy

harrellj

Reaction score
In mileage, there's an option to import/export when you hit the menu key. I'd suggest exporting it as CSV since it tends to be more widely accepted. It'll export to the root of your SD card, at which point you can copy it to your computer. And then import it on the new computer.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In mileage, there's an option to import/export when you hit the menu key. I'd suggest exporting it as CSV since it tends to be more widely accepted. It'll export to the root of your SD card, at which point you can copy it to your computer. And then import it on the new computer.

thank you for assisting. i dont have it so i cant say for sure

harrellj

Reaction score
'tis one of my favorite apps and I'm still kicking myself for not doing said export when I rooted (nor did I think to make a nandroid backup with the new recovery). I still have the paper receipts (and the notepad for previous years), but it was just easier to give up and start from scratch.