Microsoft Office or similar~

tigerdango

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there exists any kind of apps for INC that work like Microsoft Office? I am mostly interested in word processing and Excel spreadsheets.

jbcant

Reaction score
There is a quikoffice app, not sure how good it works. You can get a free or paid version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Stretch2m

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there exists any kind of apps for INC that work like Microsoft Office? I am mostly interested in word processing and Excel spreadsheets.

I have Documents To Go and it's great. The free version supports viewing numerous document formats; the full version key (which is a little pricey at $14.99) unlocks editing and creating Office documents, as well as viewing PDF files. This, combined with Dropbox, means I can easily share documents between my computer and my phone, edit them on either platform, and sync the changes transparently. But if all you need is viewing, the free version should be all you need.

OP
tigerdango

tigerdango

Reaction score
Hm not quite what I was hoping for from how they sound. But I will give them a try. Thanks.^^

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
Quickoffice will do the same thing and it's $10. You should check out.

Sent from my DROIDX

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Hm not quite what I was hoping for from how they sound. But I will give them a try. Thanks.^^

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Actually Docs to go is exactly what you described.

OP
tigerdango

tigerdango

Reaction score
I mainly want to be able to read, edit, and create docs exactly as you would on Microsoft Office and use a spreadsheet like Microsoft Excel.