Microsoft Office apps

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
I recently download and install the new Microsoft Office application that combines Word, PowerPoint, and Excel into a single app. So far so good, and I have been able to open office files that I have created or edited on my laptop.

I am interested to know if any of you guys have used Office on your Android phone. If so, any thoughts or even tips? I am hoping this will be a big compliment to my new Samsung Note 10.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good question, I'm curious to hear other users opinions and choices. For me personally I have not used Office apps on any of my phones, I typically use Google Docs or Sheets from my phone and a lot on my Chromebook. If I need a file in Office format I download it from Google Drive and select the Office file format.

I have read that Microsoft is really trying to make Office apps much more phone user-friendly. Glad to hear it's working good for you so far.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

OP
socal droid

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
I have also added Microsoft Teams and I couldn't be any happier. If I did not know any better, I would swear that MS developed these apps for the Samsung Note 10 LOL

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Nice ...I only have them apps on computer and I've not used any on my Note +.. I can see them being useful though ...

OP
socal droid

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
It seems that Microsoft made the right decision to abandon operating systems for smartphones and focus their attention on making productivity applications.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

OP
socal droid

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
In addition to my original question, does anyone subscribe to Office 365?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
In addition to my original question, does anyone subscribe to Office 365?

On my phone....no. On our one Win 10 laptop we own, yes. I use my Chromebook almost exclusively but we do have a laptop running Win 10 and I use Office 365 on it. Works pretty good for me and our usage.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk