micro usb light

th9203

Reaction score
Another option is to put a piece of light reflective sticky tape on the "top" of the micro-USB cable or better yet, get the multi-media cradle as was suggested. :)

Reaction score
i had to come back to this ridiculousness...i hope this doesnt backfire, but since you have a smartphone im assuming you're ok in this sense.

do you have fingers?

do your fingers have feeling in them?

can you not run your finger down the grand canyon-like distance from the bottom of the phone to the top of the phone and FEEL for the usb opening?

theres only one side of the 4 that the usb is on, and all you have to do is hold your phone like you hold it normally, run your finger up the left side until you feel the little hole and like magic, you know where the usb plugs in!!! zomgwtf!!1!!1

serously...cavemen figured this kinda stuff out and im not talking about geico. its not rocket science people.

TheFloridaDude

Reaction score
do you have fingers?

do your fingers have feeling in them?

can you not run your finger down the grand canyon-like distance from the bottom of the phone to the top of the phone and FEEL for the usb opening?

theres only one side of the 4 that the usb is on, and all you have to do is hold your phone like you hold it normally, run your finger up the left side until you feel the little hole and like magic, you know where the usb plugs in!!! zomgwtf!!1!!1

serously...cavemen figured this kinda stuff out and im not talking about geico. its not rocket science people.

Are you suggesting that someone use LOGIC ?

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Practice , practice , practice , after a few minutes it'll become as easy as putting your finger in your nose with eyes closed .

lovelyhistorymom

Reaction score
Is there a way to manually turn on this micro usb light? Maybe an app or something? I have come up empty handed so far. The screen and LED light don't light up the side of the phone good enough when I'm trying to plug in the charger in the dark.

There is actually a really cool free app called droid light. It allows you to turn on the uber bright camera flash and use it as a flash light. Just search market for droid light. I love it because the screen really isn't bright enough.

CatsTide

Reaction score
i just glued a glo-stick to the bottom of mine.worked great but unfortunately i have to change the glo-stick every day.:mad:

lovelyhistorymom

Reaction score
i just glued a glo-stick to the bottom of mine.worked great but unfortunately i have to change the glo-stick every day.:mad:

LOL. My husband suggested just turning on the boot screen and using the big red eye of Sauron (that's what he calls it) to find what I'm looking for. Because the EYE SEES EVERYTHING!!!!!

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
This is officially the most retarded thread I've ever read... 50% of the people on here answering a question that was not asked... 30% answering with a different idea of how to do that... and everybody else not answering

I think it would be a cool idea...

If I had a beautiful widget button labeled "side lite"??? I'd use that sucker all the time to help plug in while the wife is sleeping.... not that I can't feel my way around like a caveman but if it was there and easy to use it would be another cool trick droid feature...

What a bunch of nitpickin smartasses... yo mama supposed to teach you " if you don't have something worthy to contribute.... shut the f### up"

This was pretty funny though

MaxBobcat

Reaction score
Do you guys need a little LED light when you're in the sack with a chick and can't see where to stick it?

Criminy, just stick it in! It's not that hard. Or is it? LOL

cpinto

Reaction score
If they put hair around it... nobody would have a problem!!

The hair has gone the way of the Doo Doo Bird.

Hair would confuse us even more these days. Now put an earing next to it, and many would be right at home.