Micro sd card issues

Gryffen Spark

Reaction score
I have a 32gb sd card in my droid x. Now if I put one movie onto it I can watch it without a problem on the phone in .mp4 format. If I put a second one on there, it tells me the sd card is damaged and needs to be reformatted once its back in the phone. So I take the second movie off and its fine again. The movie is fine cos each one by itself will work but not when there is more than one on the card. Should they be split up into different folders and has anyone encountered this problem and found a solution for it? Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

timrock

Reaction score
you can try to copy everything from your card to your pc, then format your card (while its in the phone), then move all the contents from your pc back to your card, and see what happens.

i have a 32gb as well and i've had over 10 movies in the same folder at one time.

what class is your card?

OP
G

Gryffen Spark

Reaction score
So I copied everything onto the card again and everything was fine for a half an hour. Then randomly my phone said sd card safe to remove... Preparing sd card... Blank sd card. Now it says... Sd card blank or has unsupported file system.
I do not know what is going on. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App