Micro or mini hdmi?

J5311

Reaction score
which does it have? i'm going to order the cable today from an awesome little site called monoprice.com

cant beat a $5 cable.

Renae

Reaction score
I love me some monoprice......

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could spend all day shopping monoprice.

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

Renae

Reaction score
I could spend all day shopping monoprice.

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

I reserve that for amazon. I can only buy some many cables and other accessories.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sqchram

Reaction score
You really need as long as you can find so you can actually sit on the couch while you use your device.

Looks like that site goes to 15', but you can get 25-30' regular HDMI cable then get an adapter end.

cplum

Reaction score
With the medi dock you can plug in via hdmi and use the remote to control your phone. You also use the three usb ports to plug in a wireless mouse and keyboard to control the phone. Just got the 2 docks (1 for home & 1 for work) and hdmi cable. Also got a case. It actually fits in the dock with the case!

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
Ok, no more swype for me, I just saw what I/it typed lol. What I meant to ask is what does it control? Volume? Play/Pause? I wasn't able to find the accessories on the Verizon website when looking at the Bionic page, but found it later doing a generic search for Bionic and see the remote now, thanks.

cplum

Reaction score
You can control volume, play/pause. But you can also control the entire phone. You can switch to your home screen. Select and open any app. You can even type something if you have the patience. The keyboard opens and you use the wheel to select the letter and the center select button to type. Best use I see will be for music and video playback.