MHL (HDMI) adapter.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice so it has no problem going from microusb to a true HD signal?

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Nice so it has no problem going from microusb to a true HD signal?

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

You just have to find something that puts out true HD.....netflix doesnt yet. BUT...i will put a 1080p movie on the nexus today and see is it streams it.....i will update with my findings. Ive been to lazy to do it on my rezound....well i guess i can do that when i get home in 30 mins to find out real quick on my rezound! :) my verizon store doesnt open till 10am.....but this gets great reviews on xda.

I'll let you know!

shamus

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Please let us know how your video files play and what you play them with.
I came across a video earlier where a guy was playing mkv files and they looked wonderful.

Reaction score
You just have to find something that puts out true HD.....netflix doesnt yet. BUT...i will put a 1080p movie on the nexus today and see is it streams it.....i will update with my findings. Ive been to lazy to do it on my rezound....well i guess i can do that when i get home in 30 mins to find out real quick on my rezound! :) my verizon store doesnt open till 10am.....but this gets great reviews on xda.

I'll let you know!

will be looking forward to reading the results.

Vakharn

Reaction score
You can get real HD off youtube if you play it in 1080p with the flash player through the browser instead of with the youtube app.

OP
combatmedic870

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Sorry peeps...still havent got to testing it :(

I will asap...after i get off work....if i ever do:frown:

shamus

Reaction score
Just received my cable today from the link in the OP. Playback is amazing. Tested with some 720p rips that the Bionic couldn't handle and I'm very happy with the Nexus.

nbucko

Reaction score
So does this thing work well for the Nexus? I wouldn't be streaming HD but I've got some good quality DVD rips that I would love to stream using Bubble UPnP over wifi.

nbucko

Reaction score
I must have posted in ghost mode.

No no no, I am anal retentive and must make sure something is going to work the way I expect it to before I make a purchase, no matter how cheap. A simple "yes this works great with streaming" would suffice.