Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

cuskit

Reaction score
Well, it's that time of year again. Just voicing my wishes for all to have a safe, rewarding and joyous Christmas Day! Let those closest to you know how important it is to be sharing with them the love, companionship and life's treasures as we once again celebrate this most joyous of all holidays. And let's not forget exactly what Christmas Day is all about. The gifts, the meals, the family - all of that is endearing, but the day is so much larger than our own personal pleasures. A special moment of thanks and tribulation to each of our Faiths, and the Big Man upstairs.

I'd also like it if each of the members here would take a moment of silent prayer for those who are so much less fortunate than us. Through the minutes of today's Eve, and tomorrows 24 hours of celebration, there are many who will struggle - no food, no shelter, no hope for tomorrow nor the companionship of loved ones to help bear their hardships. If in any way you have the opportunity to lessen their grief (donations, clothing, food, shelter, etc.), please do what you can. We are all brethren and it is our obligation to do for those who cannot do for themselves.

Abroad we have many of our sons and daughters who through this holiday season stand far from family and friends, bearing arms and defending our way of life. I'm hoping all of you are with me in offering appreciative thanks for their dedication, sacrifice and service. Take the time to acknowledge their unselfish tour of duty far from home, and wish them as best a holiday possible given their situation, and pray for their safe return home soon.

And also, for those unfortunate animals out there. Through these wintry days ahead, many homeless animals will either freeze, starve or endure many hardships. Do them a favor and donate money, time or canned goods to the shelters that are harboring these poor animals. We may sit by our fireside hearths with our dogs and cats lying comfortably at our feet, oblivious to their fates, but for each of these pets, there are countless who are dying, starving or stuck in 3' X 3' steel wire pens - just helplessly awaiting the day somebody comes to adopt them and give them the loving life they should be leading.

That being said - take your mate in your arms, embrace her/him tightly and let them know that life is so much better with them by your side!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
smile.gif

Mike, Patty & Family

Last edited:

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
Thumbs Up brother! Great post. Probably the best I have seen yet! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and their familys.:clap: