Christmas Songs and Music

wizardstime

Banned
Reaction score
Christmas is around the corner, so prepare for the holiday season with our Christmas Songs and Music and set them as Christmas ringtones to feel the spirit of Xmas.

Christmas is the happiest time of the year, when all family members are gathered around the Christmas tree singing songs and spending time together. There is no celebration without music, and no Xmas without music inspired by this joyful holiday. Enjoy with your loved ones in our app dedicated to Christmas and have fun with sweet Christmas sounds and Christmas vacation soundboard and ringtones.

You don`t have to wait till the celebration day, why not have Christmas ringtones now?

Google Play:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbstudio.christmas.songs.music&hl=en

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
I do love my Christmas music!

I cant wait for Christmas. Its my fav holiday! I got to see snow for the first time in my whole life yesterday! It was soooo exciting but I was stuck inside and it only lasted like 20 mins :(

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I cant wait for Christmas. Its my fav holiday! I got to see snow for the first time in my whole life yesterday! It was soooo exciting but I was stuck inside and it only lasted like 20 mins :(

We had some snow here this morning. Where are you from that you have never seen snow? I'm originally from NYC and was used to some monster amounts of snow. I don't get to see too much snow anymore.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
We had some snow here this morning. Where are you from that you have never seen snow? I'm originally from NYC and was used to some monster amounts of snow. I don't get to see too much snow anymore.

Im from Arizona originally, and then Florida. Now im in Missouri