Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer to Speed Up Your Smartphone!

OP
A

asforel

Reaction score
Umm.. are you some kind of shill or the author of this program? Cause there's no way that it can really do any of the things it claims. Anyone who installs this is not going to get any benefit from it, despite what the PR release at your link claims.

Edit: It also requires permissions it has no reason to need. Stay way from this one, folks.

Hi It works fine on my moto droid, I just share with friends about my experience. Like it or not it's up to you. But it really save my battery. I just read their release yesterday about the new features.

Hmm.. I thought you had an Eris?
asforel said:
Definitely runs faster ,good droid eris:blackdroid:
You're pretty much the only one posting in this thread about this application that has good things to say about it. The whole "RAM defragmentation" thing has already been debunked and theres no way it would possibly save any battery life. This thread has already been cleaned once of false testimonies. I think it needs to be again...

I have three, Moto droid, Eris and Nexus one. It surely save my battery after days using. Believe it or not, but there is no personal attack.

M Moogle

Reaction score
Looking at your posting history, it seems that almost all of your posts are just links to the same scammy .info website, which I'm not going to link to yet again here. I don't mean to play Junior Detective Moderator, but enough is enough. Now where's that 'alert mod' button...

OP
A

asforel

Reaction score
Fine, I mean you don't like doesn't mean it's not useful:icon_ banana:

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
why does this app need access to my phone calls and to take pictures?

OP
A

asforel

Reaction score
Because Memory Booster set some limited permissions. As for your question, it happened to me in the first time when i install. But it doesn't matter, Memory Booster will obtain your phone's systerm information by this way.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because Memory Booster set some limited permissions. As for your question, it happened to me in the first time when i install. But it doesn't matter, Memory Booster will obtain your phone's systerm information by this way.
ok but why does it need that info?

M Moogle

Reaction score

Cause more than likely the software is a scam and malicious, and asforel is somehow associated with it.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Cause more than likely the software is a scam and malicious, and asforel is somehow associated with it.
i know thats why i asked, i want to see what he will come up with

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
You must be stupid to think people will believe this BS. Please mods get rid of this topic and this Guy.

Sent from my Droid

Luxferro

Reaction score
Comments in the market indicate that it slows down Droids and wants you to buy the full version. Anyone here clarify/validate?

Anyone that buys any of these memory optimizers is being scammed. The author is just preying on people who don't have the curiosity, or know how, to google how to adjust memory optimizations themselves. There's lots of scripts out there that can do it for free.

"Defraging your memory".. um okay. memory and/or nand flash isn't like a physical hard drive and doesn't need to be defragmented. There is no seek time of a cyclinderhead... it can just load data from any location pretty much instantaneous.

All you have to do is enter a line such as this in a terminal or in a script:

echo "2048,3072,6144,10240,12800,15360" > /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/minfree

This program shouldn't have any permissions to phone calls or pictures...

OP
A

asforel

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]This program shouldn't have any permissions to phone calls or pictures...[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's right, hope the developer can make further improment on this issue:icon_ banana:

Last edited: