Meizu MX Pricing And Specs Revealed – 1st Quad-core Android Powered Device?

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
mx-mxzz.jpg

On schedule for that early launch we told you guys about back in June, details on the http://phandroid.com/meizu-mx/ Meizu MX are finally leaking out. What we’re hearing is this device will launch, as previously reported, later this month with a 4.3-inch qHD screen and a quad-core Cortex A9 processor (I just got goosebumps). The device will debut in China with a 32GB version for ¥4,999 ($780) and 16GB version for ¥3,999 ($625). While this device has an almost zero chance of releasing anywhere outside its homeland of China, I’m sure that wont stop Android enthusiasts from importing the device elsewhere.

SOURCE: http://chinese.engadget.com/2011/09/19/meizu-announce-mx-16-32-gb-price-and-more-details/

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
OMG qhd screen is hell on earth blah blah etc! J/k! It will be nice to see how a quad core phone does with heat and battey life. I'd like to see some vids of the phones speed!

jbdavies

Reaction score
They better have some patents for that design, or Apple is going to sue their ass.

jseah

Reaction score
OMG qhd screen is hell on earth blah blah etc! J/k! It will be nice to see how a quad core phone does with heat and battey life. I'd like to see some vids of the phones speed!

It will be powered by a micro nuclear reactor. Then all the Chinese need to do is export enough of these and they will have millions of nuclear warheads scattered across the globe. :D

jseah

Reaction score
They better have some patents for that design, or Apple is going to sue their ass.
hy

They would have to sue in China, the country that is known for knock-offs. They already have Chinese companies making knock-off iPhones, and they even have knock-off Apple stores. What makes you think Apple would succeed in suing?

jbdavies

Reaction score
hy

They would have to sue in China, the country that is known for knock-offs. They already have Chinese companies making knock-off iPhones, and they even have knock-off Apple stores. What makes you think Apple would succeed in suing?
Oh. I didn't actually read. Didn't know it was just Chinese.