Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
This is the beauty of having a rooted phone..........dancedroid

corman324

Reaction score
Markhuk is getting involved in this theme now..:icon_eek:

this theme is gonna give everyone the business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

ZeroBarrier

You seem to have missed the fact the MO posted this as info that MIUI is actually influenced by the M9 phone, highly influenced, for all those folks saying MIUI is influenced by the iPhone. It could be argued that the M9 is influenced by the iPhone, but that's just semantics. This isn't something that's going to be released as a ROM, updated or theme of any sort.

It also happens to be a Chinese phone, I don't believe it's planned to be released in the states either.

corman324

Reaction score
You seem to have missed the fact the MO posted this as info that MIUI is actually influenced by the M9 phone, highly influenced, for all those folks saying MIUI is influenced by the iPhone. It could be argued that the M9 is influenced by the iPhone, but that's just semantics. This isn't something that's going to be released as a ROM, updated or theme of any sort.

It also happens to be a Chinese phone, I don't believe it's planned to be released in the states either.

yeah i know that, all im saying is someone at miui-dev is workin on a theme for miui called "Meizu M9", thats all

edit: assuming that was directed to me

Last edited:
Z

ZeroBarrier

It was directed to BlackHoleSlam, should have quoted to avoid confusion.

Z

ZeroBarrier

So, now you think I'm "targeting" you because I'm correcting you? Maybe you should relax and stop being paranoid, or just focus and not post incorrect info. You don't want to confuse people, or do you?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Z

ZeroBarrier

So, now you think I'm "targeting" you because I'm correcting you? Maybe you should relax and stop being paranoid, or just focus and not post incorrect info. You don't want to confuse people, or do you?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quoting myself, sigh.

What part of my post did you not understand? I ask because your response makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever after I just explained that you are either paranoid, or just need to focus and stop posting incorrect info; since you obviously do not like to be corrected.

I seriously feel my intelligence oozing away each time I have to respond to people such as yourself.

dryny

Reaction score

Just to be fair ZeroBarrier, and to correct you since you like to correct people. This is going to be a theme of a very particular sort, a MIUI theme. You can enlighten yourself over here: Meizu M9 Theme

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
thanks dryny and to prove my point"You seem to have missed the fact the MO posted this as info that MIUI is actually influenced by the M9 phone" kinda of being an ass in this honestly when trying to get a point across (thats actually wrong ) but anyway please don't just act like a butthole to everyone else