Mega freebie!!!

lewblue83

Reaction score
so i decided i wanted to order the 2150mah battery that was on sale at verizon wireless, and while browsing i saw and liked the Speck case so i ordered that too, well after i added them to my cart. it applied some weird auto discount and made my order FREEEEEE dancedroiddancedroid but it wouldnt let me order completely, i kept getting an error message at checkout. after an hour long battle on the phone with verizon, they honored their mistake!!! wooooo. super score.

i shouldve added a Droid X to my cart while i was at it.

heres a screen shot for proof.

freeaccessories.jpg

Detonation

Reaction score
I'm having the same result when I try to check out. Anything I add to my cart comes up free. After I fill out my shipping information, it just skips the payment screen but I can't do anything on the next screen.

This problem has been going on for a while actually, since July I think. I have a feeling it has something to do with the fact that 3 others lines on my family plan (all but mine) are up for their new every two upgrade. Probably not going to bother trying to get it for free (its clearly a system error) but its actually preventing me from being able to buy anything...

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
Fyi...that speck case is awesome! Got mine for $5.....in store even lollol

"sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"

sugmaster

Reaction score
So has the battery life ???????

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums