meet jborn

jborn

Reaction score
Been here for a couple months now just haven't had the chance to introduce myself. You can call me jborn. I've been deeply exploring the depths of the internet lately, and figured to take a step back in a sense and re-connect with the forum world. I've met a lot of interesting people on forums in the past that I've recently been disconnected with due to the recent rise of social networking. Not that websites like Facebook are negative in any way, they just have a good way of distracting me from other interests of mine. So here I am. I'm a very friendly and open-minded kind of guy. Interests range from music of all sorts, poker, computers and technology, business, money and anything interesting enough for somebody else to want to excite me about! I'd love to hear anything you have to say, so don't be afraid to say what's up. I don't ask for much, just a little respect if I happen to offer my unbias opinion :)

A little about my phone.. the original Droid. Received it as a Christmas gift in 2009 and I've loved it ever since. Recently been looking to upgrade my Verizon plan. May need some advice in the upcoming weeks on a new phone. I may have to wait for the Droid Bionic though!

Thank you for taking the time to read this.. and if you did, then take the time to say Hi :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
well welcome to the forum. and I agree there are social networks that have have turned my head a little but, I still explore. DF is a great place, very friendly with a small handful of not so nice peeps. so many good info on here and very informative. if you've explored on creating new ideas, please share them with everyone. the techs and dev here are great. its the last and only place I need to look for answers...have a great day

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome

Welcome to the forums.. for the most part you will find everyone on this site to be helpful..

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! this is, in fact, a very friendly place packed with info and people willing to help and share ideas. jump in, browse around, and join in the fun! :)