Media Sound

crossfithawaii

Reaction score
Has anyone had any issues with the media sounds not being loud enough even though when turned all the way up?
I had to turn off my phone and then turn it on again for it to work, but it was only temporary....I even checked my setting...

Mahalo for any suggestions!

JR

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cjsmoove

Reaction score
No...but I'll keep a eye out for it.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Media sounds like from music or videos, etc?

OP
crossfithawaii

crossfithawaii

Reaction score
Yes. Music and Video sound...tried looking at my settings which were fine...Til' this day, i still have to shut off my phone and turn it back on to fix the issue, but again, it only works temporary.

JR

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
Yes. Music and Video sound...tried looking at my settings which were fine...Til' this day, i still have to shut off my phone and turn it back on to fix the issue, but again, it only works temporary.

JR

What are you using to play them?

Also there are settings with different media players and headsets you may need to adjust. I'd start with settings> sound> media audio effects.

Then check the settings of the media player your using.

Batman8

Reaction score
I too had the same problem with the sound on my phone, and the only thing I could do to correct it was a reboot, but luckily it doesn't happen very often. Hopefully the application that DMWOODS mentioned in his post will do the trick. I'll download it either way since it's free and I'll have it ready just in case.

dmwoods

Reaction score
I too had the same problem with the sound on my phone, and the only thing I could do to correct it was a reboot, but luckily it doesn't happen very often. Hopefully the application that DMWOODS mentioned in his post will do the trick. I'll download it either way since it's free and I'll have it ready just in case.

You can just create a widget on the desktop. The default setting is OFF (turn off the headset routing). When I do this, the headset still workings when I plug it in. I think it just doesn't tell the OS that it is plugged in!

Batman8

Reaction score
Strange...I constantly get an error (404) every time I try to download the "Wired Headphone Routing Fix" app from the Market/Google Play that DMWOODS mentions in the above post!! Has anyone else been able to download AND install it on a Droid Bionic or is it just me? Thanks.

Last edited:

dmwoods

Reaction score
Strange...I constantly get an error (404) every time I try to download the "Wired Headphone Routing Fix" app from the Market/Google Play that DMWOODS mentions in the above post!! Has anyone else been able to download AND install it on a Droid Bionic or is it just me? Thanks.

I will have to upload again when i get home.

powrful1

Reaction score
Speaking of sounds I'm on ice cream sandwich does anyone have the old time alarm clock from gingerbread?

Sent from my Bionic on ICS 232 w/ Tapatalk™