Media Manager for Moto Droid

BV75

Reaction score
I have a Moto Droid and I would like to manage my music files like you would with iPod, iPod Touch, or iPhone. Are there any existing media managers/programs like iTunes or Windows Media Player or anything that I could use to manage add and modify song files like iTunes does with iPod and iPhone? And I was wondering when Android 2.2 comes out for Motorola Droid.

D

dvdcatalyst

Are there any existing media managers/programs like iTunes or Windows Media Player or anything that I could use to manage add and modify song files like iTunes does with iPod and iPhone?

If you connect your Droid in USB mode, Windows Media Player should be able to manage files.
It should show up in Media Player, then just rightclick on it and set up the sync stuff.

OP
B

BV75

Reaction score
Yeah I found double twist. I went and Googled stuff for Android and Media managers and I found that and it works great thanks

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You can also use iSyncr to sync your iTunes playlists onto your droid. Very simple program, it basically pulls all of your iTunes playlists (ones you select) and copys them to the phone with a .pls file. Basic, but it gets the job done.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can also use iSyncr to sync your iTunes playlists onto your droid. Very simple program, it basically pulls all of your iTunes playlists (ones you select) and copys them to the phone with a .pls file. Basic, but it gets the job done.

+1 on isyncr, double twist hates me. Isyncr is the only simple way of transferring itunes music on my dod.

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

ladyetrek

Reaction score
so will also work with my movies? I have downloaded 3 different programs to convert my movies saved on my computer to play on my DroidX but have yet to find one that actually works.

zero7404

Reaction score
realize this thread is a year old but resurrecting ....
if i use motorola media manager to transfer itunes playlists and albums, will it allow me to preserve track order in an album ?

for example, if i create a playlist and put one album in it that is 2 discs, if i arrange the order i want the album played in the playlist, then sync the playlist to the phone with media link, will that order be preserved, or will the playlist appear on the phone ?