Media backup problems

Jmax1138

Reaction score
I am having an issue when trying to back up my pictures to Backup Assistant+. Every time I try to back up, it says this message: "Unfortunately, com.motorola.huxvmm.setting has stopped." this happens every time I try and back up my pictures only. Contact backup works fine, but every time with pictures, it asks for my email, I enter it in, then it gives me that message. I go into Backup Assistant settings, and it does the same thing again. help!

GotnFX

Reaction score
I am having an issue when trying to back up my pictures to Backup Assistant+. Every time I try to back up, it says this message: "Unfortunately, com.motorola.huxvmm.setting has stopped." this happens every time I try and back up my pictures only. Contact backup works fine, but every time with pictures, it asks for my email, I enter it in, then it gives me that message. I go into Backup Assistant settings, and it does the same thing again. help!

If you go to your computer and log into VZ, do you have pics saved there? Just curious cuz you are only limited to 500 mgs unless you register for +...which gives you 25 GB, but also you are charged an extra $2.99 month.