May the force..sorry wrong line..

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
Well hello everyone. I am as you can see, Dark_Jedi. A long time iPhone user that is gonna switch from AT&T to Verizon and get myself a new Droid. I am gonna get the Droid X. I have had an iPhone for years now and its time for a switch and be honest the iPhone 4 just doesnt look that great to me.

So I will be around here alot, trying to get advice to help get me from a Newb Droid User to a Pro Droider lol. But so far great site and some nice downloads are available here.

A lil info about me.. I am a Web Design/Graphics Photoshop guy been designing for roughly 14 years now. I am also a coder mainly in PHP but i have been known to whip up some HTML code in my day. I actually just finished coding a custom web store to use with pay pal. But anyway I am also a Honorably Discharged Veteran. I was in the U.S. ARMY-Infantry for 3 years and did a tour in Iraq and sustained a gunshot wound from an enemy sniper which sent me home and a year later i was discharged. I am trying to get back in but i am a Police Officer currently.

Ok enough about me...great site and ill be around. Droid FTW!dancedroid

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum!!! thank you very much for your service!! :D