Hello all

Droid Cylon

Reaction score
I just switched from two years with the iPhone to the Verizon Droid this week and I am amazed at what an incredible device this is. I'm sure you have heard this before but the first thing that wowed me was how incredibly sharp the screen is compared to the iPhone. It is all in all just a solid device that I am sure I will be quite happy with. I am still playing around figuring things out but that's half the fun right? Anyways I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian and I am too close for comfort to the big 4-0! I will fill in my profile momentarily. I joined this forum because so far whenever(many times over the last week) I google a question about the Droid I am always directed here and I get a great answer. You all are very knowledgeable and always spot on with your answers and I appreciate it. Once again, thank you to all of you(members,admin and mods) for such a great site.

Brian

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just switched from two years with the iPhone to the Verizon Droid this week and I am amazed at what an incredible device this is. I'm sure you have heard this before but the first thing that wowed me was how incredibly sharp the screen is compared to the iPhone. It is all in all just a solid device that I am sure I will be quite happy with. I am still playing around figuring things out but that's half the fun right? Anyways I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Brian and I am too close for comfort to the big 4-0! I will fill in my profile momentarily. I joined this forum because so far whenever(many times over the last week) I google a question about the Droid I am always directed here and I get a great answer. You all are very knowledgeable and always spot on with your answers and I appreciate it. Once again, thank you to all of you(members,admin and mods) for such a great site.

Brian

Hey Brian, :welcome: to the Droid Forum. Plenty of ex iPhone people here with you I can tell you that. Glad to have you as part of the group.:)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, Bian! As a former iPhone user and older member,by age, of this forum I extend a warm welcome. This is an amazing place to share and learn information for the Droid.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood, Brian! Glad you've decide to leave the dark side and step up to a really spectacular piece of technology! The only thing more addictive than the phone, it this darn forum!

OP
Droid Cylon

Droid Cylon

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Although I left the iPhone I still am a Mac fanatic. My house is full of Macbooks, iMacs and iPods and other Apple products but I am not so blinded by Steve Jobs that I don't recognize when there is a better device. The Android OS just seems to me to be a better, less restricted UI and it is fantastic to interface with. Despite being quite tech savvy I love "user friendly" technology which is why I am a Mac fanboi but Google has taken what Apple has done with the iPhone and just made it infinitely better. IMO.