May I ask how old everyone here is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grimster

I was just wondering how old everyone here is. It seem like most of the posts in these forums are from teenagers. I get this notion from the abundance of members creating false information by simply "making things up" when they don't really know the correct answer or have no experience. This is a common trait of the teenage mind and this trait deteriorates when one becomes an adult who learns critical thinking skills. I would like to address the members, please remember that you can't just "make things up" and pretend they are true or real. If one does not know the answer from first hand experience then please refrain from posting. Thank you kindly.

bdub33

Reaction score
There's another age thread

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bdub33

Reaction score
But me I'm 27

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
53, with a stock Moto Droid. Thought about rooting several times, however, for my uses this rascal works fine as is. Only reason for me to root is to overclock.

Will I move to the Bionic, only time will tell. I have the Droid with me all the time, enjoy the search and navigation capabilities, and it's a wonderful time passer.

wolfman4u

Reaction score
55 with a Samsung fascinate from Verizon. I don't believe I have ever received any bad or made up information here. This forum is a great resource.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.