Greetings to everyone!

MillsTM

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Todd and I have been lurking here for a little while since I got my Droid from VZW. I must admit that I am a Blackberry traitor. I had several of them and nothing but problems. I complained in my normal I want something new or else fashion.. LOL.. And I got my Droid.

I have come to LOVE the Droid..!! So much better in almost everyway... The only thing that I am having a problem with is understanding how to install themes and boot ani's. I have searched this forum for answers and WOW there are a lot of them which tells me that everyone with great knowledge is more then willing to share their skills and knowledge. But here in is the problem for me. I am not computer stupid, I would say more like slow or dumb maybe and I really don't understand most of what is talked about. Is there any "Thread for Dummies" out there that can break it down Barney style for me to understand how to get these program on the computer and phone so I can change my theme? I have seen so many killer themes that I am drooling with anticipation to install them and learn more about the Droid.

Yes I know long winded for a Noob. Sorry for that. Sometime I just get on a tear and don't know when to stop. LOL.

Thanks for listening/reading.. Any pointers, info, and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!
Todd

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the machine, MillsTM! Glad you've decided to join us!