[ROM] Maverick ROM v3.5 for Droid 3

nu2droid

Reaction score
Flash the blur messaging from the toolbox to fix this(not the inverted one)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

That did, you the man...
Great rom fellas, thanks again for all your work.....

nu2droid

Reaction score
Here's another odd one, not related to only this version.
I installed the 3d gallery. When I take a picture, and try to click the thumbnail of the pic in the corner, it says "media gallery not installed".

It did it on the last version also. My guess is because the camera app is looking for the original gallery, is there a way to make it look for the 3d gallery? (The 3d gallery was installed thru the toolbox)

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only way to have it is to use the Blur Gallery.

Sent from my XT862 + ICS

nu2droid

Reaction score
Tis what I was thinking... oh well.
Anyway to alter the apk or the xml file within to have it look for 3dgallery instead of blurgallery?

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Universal Inbox no longer supported
why:frown:??

Will at least the messaging app work? (where all your e-mail accounts show?)
Anyone? I need the messaging app to access met exchange inbox, I could do without universal inbox

Reaction score
One thing I noticed with the 3d gallery on 3.0 is that it would always save pictures to the back of the pics folder which makes it all but unusable for, me to have to scroll past 1000 pictures every time. The blur gallery will not sort my folders for some reason ... the 2d gallery is actually the most useful sort wise... hopefully 3.5 fixes this...

Anyway I have not flashed this just yet and will be doing so shortly. I do need bluetooth to work though...

Last edited:

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
For your exchange mailbox you should just need the email app. I use exchange for work and that's what I use everyday.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NOTE TO ALL: themes have been updated with 3.5, so use the clear downloads folder BEFORE trying to flash a theme

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No, the e-mail app only shows my hotmail account, not my exchange account

Well that's the first problem...your on hotmail! Lol but the email app can host multiple accounts. You can change which one your looking at by press menu and changing to it in the folders.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
NOTE TO ALL: themes have been updated with 3.5, so use the clear downloads folder BEFORE trying to flash a theme

ICS Battery Mod theme is updated as well. Link over in the themes section.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Well that's the first problem...your on hotmail! Lol but the email app can host multiple accounts. You can change which one your looking at by press menu and changing to it in the folders.
Not for me, pressing menu>folders gives me a list of all my hotmail folders (inbox/trash/outbox/sent).

Steph4n

Reaction score
Problem

Well I'm a little new on customs roms.
Anyway i followed all the steps but my phone is not responding only black screen with light. :frown:

I did everything marked with an "x"

Installation:
Team Maverick highly recommends using Hashcode's safestrap found here - (Website) "x"
Safestrap Instructions "x"
Start in stock MotoBlur "x"
Remove any bootstraps that you currently have installed "x"
Install Droid3Safestrap.apk "x"
Click "Install Recovery" "x"
At the bottom of the screen it should have "1.06". If not you have the wrong version. "x"
Now reboot and enter recovery by hitting [ menu ] during the splashscreen at bootup "x"
Make a backup. (While in non-safe mode, backups include your primary system. Nice for disaster recovery.) "x"
Toggle Safe System to ENABLED using the Safe System Menu (near the bottom of the main menu). This will store a copy of your userdata for later. "x"
*IMPORTANT* Restart and enter back into safestrap BEFORE flashing or wiping. "x"
Select Install zip from sdcard "x"
Select Choose zip from sdcard "x"
Find and select D3-MavROM-xxx.zip "x"
Select Wipe data/factory reset "x"
Select Yes delete all data "x"
Go Back "x"
Reboot system "x"

Then when i selected Reboot system, then my problem started, what should i do or my phone is broken? I'm sorry for my english and my ignorance in this field.