[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V4.5

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Any hope for new development around here?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If someone would like to take over mav ROM let me know

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

alowbman

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work on this ROM Buck. Its the best out there. We all realize people are moving on to new platforms, I will be soon as well. The Mavrom team made the DROID 3 workable! Merry Christmas!

vrbcik

Reaction score
My gsm 3g signal is dropping every minute... Stops working, i have to change mode to flight and back online...

Does anybody know how to solve this, or how to apply build.prop to keep 3g gsm signal? I'm in Europe, noneed to have CDMA...

In mavrom 3.0 everything was working OK, without any explicit settings...

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

dustyjerran

Reaction score
toolbox server not working

is the server down or is it not active or what cause i can not download anytrhing in the tool box using toolbox 1.2

wonderbiff

Reaction score
toolbox mms broke [FIX]

This will not work for everyone but it is worth trying if you have a broken text messaging on mavrom. The probem happens if you are running asop mms and try to switch to blur. I finally just reinstalled mavrom ontop of it self and it was fixed. I had to redo my widgits, lost my notes and hosts file for adblock. I did do a safestrap backup before. It actually fixed two things. When I pressed the picture button after taking a picture I would get some error that is fixed too. Bummer for the rom to be almost gone but I want to keep my d3 running for a few more months at least oh and the side volume buttons feel good but do not function. :)

HTH
wonderbiff

gsxr1300

Reaction score
I just tried to download 4.5 but it says page not found, is it still hosted anywhere?

alowbman

Reaction score
Just FYI - if you want to try Mavrom I would go with 4.0 rather than 4.5 due to better battery life. I am currently running 4.0 and can make it most of the day with heavy use.

gsxr1300

Reaction score
Cool thanks ive been using steel droid for awhile just want to try something new

Beta_Burst

Reaction score
When I flashed to 4.5 I couldn't send text messages and then it said I had no service altogether. So I went back into Safestrap cleared everything, flashed again and I still had no service due to an "invalid SIM", which would make sense since im not using a SIM at all due to being on a CDMA network. So I flashed to 4.0 and said the same thing but eventually automatically switched itself back to CDMA mode.

Anyone have a thought as to why it didn't switch to CDMA mode in 4.5? I gotta say, kind of sucks that the themes are down in 4.0 though.

D1ck3y

Reaction score
Yeah Dude Droid 3 community is pretty much dead. Actually thinking about switch to an iPhone because of the lack of support.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2