[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V3.0

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
mine does not make that transfer. and i have red on xda, that is something VRZ blocked, just like hot spot...
anybody else with this issue?

jflip02

Reaction score
I just flashed Mav rom the other day and my battery life is terrible how can i make it better?

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I just flashed Mav rom the other day and my battery life is terrible how can i make it better?

Let your phone cycle for a day or 2. It wont get used to the battery and used for a few days.

Butt-Dialed from my Hamburger Phone

touche112

Reaction score
mine does not make that transfer. and i have red on xda, that is something VRZ blocked, just like hot spot...
anybody else with this issue?

That'd be a dumb thing for VZW to block! I'm fairly certain there's nothing wrong on VZW's end.

You have to pair the phones, then use an app like Bluetooth File Transfer to transfer your files. :)

Does that work for you or not??

sywangwang

Reaction score
help!can' use 3G

hi.when I use hw vsp3 to create com.the status of lan and vsp(Rx,Tx)is:0.So when I use QPST Software download it says port does not contain a phone in diagnostics mode.My phone now can't use 3G.though it can use wifi and call and send messeae..I'm in china.but for the reason that the chinese rom it too slow and eat battery too fast,so I flash a maverick rom. Can you tell me how can I use 3G.I can use 3G in V rom previously.thanks a lot.

kevin79

Reaction score
Ok, I'm trying to install this and am completely new to rooting and putting custom rom's on. Do I need to install anything before Safestrap? Whenever I try to open it, I get "The application Safestrap (process com.hashcode.droid3safestrap) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." How do I fix this?

Edit: I posted in the wrong thread. I'm trying to install 4.0 but any help from this thread would be appreciated.

wrxman17

Reaction score
Hi so I am new to the Droid 3 rom scene. I just lost my droid x2 and my replacement was a droid 3. Does it matter what build or gingerbread version I am on? I know the DX2 had to be right on the right version in order to flash.

alowbman

Reaction score
It makes sense to update to .906 before you flash if you haven't already done so.

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.5