[ROM] Maverick Rom for the Droid 3 (MavROM) - V3.0

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
what launcher is used in the main screenshot? that looks like ICS?

i installed ICS theme, but the battery does not have the numeric information.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
I think its the ice cream sandvich theme that works with go launcher adw launcher ex and launcher pro

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what launcher is used in the main screenshot? that looks like ICS?

i installed ICS theme, but the battery does not have the numeric information.

The ICS mod theme with numeric battery is here: Download in this thread
The launcher you see is go launcher with the ICS theme from the market.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
without installing DJmod, which seems to be more difficult and sometimes creates problems, can it be introduced in the notification bar a 2G/3G switch? for increased battery life, my phone usually stays on 2G, and only when i need internet i use 3G, so a widget like this would be more than welcomed.

i know there are different widgets in market, but a widget inside the ROM i believe will increase battery life more than an application-widget.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
without installing DJmod, which seems to be more difficult and sometimes creates problems, can it be introduced in the notification bar a 2G/3G switch? for increased battery life, my phone usually stays on 2G, and only when i need internet i use 3G, so a widget like this would be more than welcomed.

i know there are different widgets in market, but a widget inside the ROM i believe will increase battery life more than an application-widget.
IMO if you turn off 3G on a smartphone like this you need another phone - but that's my opinion.

somemadcaaant

Reaction score
Awesome work guys, with the new system 5.7.902 is the camera video continuous auto focus (5.6.890 and before) or touch to focus as in previous leak 5.7.894?

Any enhancements with the 5.7.902 system that you can see? Kernel and baseband look the same as 5.7.894.

-smc

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Awesome work guys, with the new system 5.7.902 is the camera video continuous auto focus (5.6.890 and before) or touch to focus as in previous leak 5.7.894?

Any enhancements with the 5.7.902 system that you can see? Kernel and baseband look the same as 5.7.894.

-smc

It's touch focus

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

-smc

Kernel and baseband are not included with rom because of motos locked bootloader

Daaz

Reaction score
Using mav 2.5 with blur ... i'm noticing a lot of random crashes/reboots.. i'd use the other launcher but i just cant stand the single page scrolling app box.. can blur be causing these reboots? anyone else noticing this or is it just me...

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
IMO if you turn off 3G on a smartphone like this you need another phone - but that's my opinion.
sometimes I dont have 3G coverage, and my phone is using battery to search for 3G. and during these few minutes, when i am being called, the caller often gets OUT OF NETWORK notification...
i dont know why.
that happens also after i get a phonecall, and the phone remains connected for those 15min to data transfer...

and this way, i get 3 full days of battery :)

wildride89

Reaction score
You guys are working so fast.. Seems like the 2.5 just came out and then I seen the 3.0 thread. When is 4.0 coming (I'm kidding) of course. Great job and you keep developing and we'll keep donating