[ROM] Maverick ROM for the D3 v4.0

chram893

Reaction score
I've been having problems using the bluetooth voice commands and the bluetooth bypass since I installed this rom. Has this issue been addressed and solved? Or is it just me?

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Any chance it would be possible to bring over the data monitor from ics to the next build?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The next version of mav is being worked on. There isn't much from ics that can be ported backward to gb. We can do things to mimic it but not port it. Pedwards is doing most of the work on the next version as I am taking 3 accelerated classes right now and my time is limited. But there will be another version. No eta.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
The next version of mav is being worked on. There isn't much from ics that can be ported backward to gb. We can do things to mimic it but not port it. Pedwards is doing most of the work on the next version as I am taking 3 accelerated classes right now and my time is limited. But there will be another version. No eta.
Thanks! Could Pedwards confirm that the "customizable toggles" includes a torch toggle? :)

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Lol 1 request that I'd like to see is the "Hold Back Button to Kill Current Process" feature. :)

Other then that great work! dancedroid

alowbman

Reaction score
Excited for the next version. Mav rocks and i agree that ICS is no go on Droid 3. Looking forward to more customization in 4.85!

Sent from my DROID3 powered by MavRom 4.0

pedwards3x

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So you guys thought MavRom was snappy already...wait until you try it out with the fancy overclock option :p

rvcjew

Reaction score
this ROM continues to amaze me this is what i normally get with battery life now.

screen201206141630.png

Last edited:

GreenSnow

Reaction score
Maybe this already been requested, but is there any way to make it possible to remove/customize components of the status bar? (Clock, battery, etc.) Through the Mav toolbox

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk